Deer Processing Fee- $85.00
Full processing fee is required when you drop off your deer.
We are open from 9am-8pm Monday – Saturday. We will only accept deer after 8pm if someone happens to be here after closing. There is no guarantee that we will accept your deer if you stop after 8pm.
Thank you for your continued business!
Jerky – $7.50/lb
Hillbilly – Cajun – Peppered – Pepper Jack – Mountain Man – Teriyaki – BBQ
Original – Appalachian – Sweet-n-Sassy – Hell (Extremely Hot!!)
(5 lb – Minimum)
Pepper Stick- $4.00/lb
Pepperstick w/ American Cheese- $4.50/lb
Pepperstick w/ Hot Pepper Cheese- $4.50/lb
Honey BBQ Stick- $4.00/lb
Hot Stick- $4.00/lb
Hot Stick w/ Hot Pepper Cheese- $4.50/lb
(10 lb – Minimum)
Bologna w/ Hot Pepper or American Cheese- $4.50/lb
Bacon Bologna- $4.00/lb
(10 lb Minimum)
Salami w/ Hot Pepper or American Cheese- $4.50/lb
(10 lb Minimum)
Pepperoni w/ Hot Pepper or American Cheese- $4.50/lb
(10 lb Minimum)
Kielbasa- $4.00/lb (10 lb Minimum)
Hot Dogs- $4.00/lb (10 lb Minimum)
Cheese Dogs- $4.50/lb (10 lb Minimum)
Hot – Sweet – Sage – Maple
Loose Sausage- $2.00/lb (5 lb Minimum)
Linked Sausage- $3.00/lb (10 lb Minimum)
Smoked Sausage- $4.00/lb (10 lb Minimum)
Smoked Hams $15.00 / Smoked Loins $12.00
Smoked – Garlic – Capicola – Peppered
We also process Elk, Caribou, Mule Deer, Antelope, Bear, Etc.
Pricing is based on individual order.
ATTENTION: Out of State Deer: In compliance with state regulations, we are forced to impose the following restriction for deer taken out of PA state borders:
(Example: WV, OH, etc.)
You must bring in your deer quartered, loins cut out! NO backbone (spine), head or neck may accompany your deer to our facility. We are sorry for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding/cooperation.
Hungarian Smokehouse Deer Processing Rules and Disclaimers:
These rules are posted at our shop, our Facebook page, and our website. It is your responsibility to read this. You are agreeing to these terms and conditions by the very ACT of turning deer over to us. No exceptions.
- Your wild game must be verified at our store front before dropping it off at the side of the building.
- An employee must finish verifying your animal at the side of the building before leaving.
- There is a $25 charge for deer that are not gutted properly! Urine sack and anus MUST be removed. If it is in poor condition, we reserve the right to refuse your deer. There are some circumstances in which it in not safe for us to process a deer, nor for you to eat it!
- Having your whole deer made into specialties can become very costly. Keep in mind, we add pork to the specialty meats such as pepperstick, bologna, etc.… This will increase your weight, thus adding to the total cost. If you are telling us you want your entire deer done in specialties, then this can be an expensive bill! We do what you ask. We just want you to be aware of the potential cost. We process deer year-round, so you can have some specialties done now and freeze the rest of your meat. You can always bring it back later if you so choose. You DO NOT pay a processing fee when you bring in FROZEN MEAT. You just pay by the pound!
- We are NOT responsible for your antlers! If you are attached to them, then take them with you! We will gladly cut them off for you. We do not cut them out of the skull! If your deer is being caped, then we will take care of them for you! You must inform us at the time of drop off if you want your deer caped (mounted)!
There is a $25 caping fee.
NOTE: You MUST pick up your cape within 24-48 hours after dropping it off. It will be DISCARDED after that!
- The $85.00 processing fee MUST be paid when you drop off your animal. No exceptions.
- You will be called when your animal is ready to be picked up. You have 48 hours to pick up your product from the time you are called. All calls are documented. After 48 hours we charge $5 per day storage fee! No exceptions.
- We have boxes for your product. If you would like to bring a cooler to transport your meat, then you can do so. Please inform a staff member upon pick-up.
The Smokehouse participates in Hunters Sharing the Harvest for anyone interested in donating a deer. ALL MEAT goes to the Corner Cupboard Foodbank in Waynesburg, PA and there is NO charge to the hunter. You will HAVE TO use ONE of your deer tags to donate.
For additional information please go to www.sharedeer.com or contact us at 724-966-7704. Thank you and happy hunting.